Investing in non-readily realisable and/or non-transferrable securities (illiquid) involves high risks. The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you are at risk of losing all funds invested should something go wrong. Any historic performance of investment opportunities is NOT a guide for future performance and any projections of future performance are based on all information known at the time.
Any projections are subject to change and are not guarantees and should not be relied upon as such. Risks include the total loss of your investment. All investment opportunities introduced to by Prospect Group Funding (IOM) Ltd are NOT regulated by the Financial Services Authority (“FSA”) or Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) and you will NOT have access to the Financial Ombudsman Service (“FOS”) and/or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). All investors should seek an independent professional advice before deciding to invest.
Unregulated investment opportunities in complex instruments are considered high risk. Therefore, we can only deal with investors who are High Net Worth Individuals or Sophisticated Investors, who understand the risks involved. If you do not meet these criteria, you must NOT take any further action and leave this site.
Prospect Group Funding (IOM) Ltd (“we”, “us” and “our”) is the owner of this website (“PGF”). PGF is a Isle of Man company with its registered address at 1st Floor, Millennium House, Victoria Road, Douglas, IM2 4RW, Isle of Man.
The term ‘you’ or 'your' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You must be 18 or over to use our site. If you are based outside Isle of Man in a country that has a higher age of majority, you must be over that age.
- Unregulated investment opportunities in complex instruments are considered high risk. Therefore, we can only deal with investors who are High Net Worth Individuals or Sophisticated Investors, who understand the risks involved. If you do not meet these criteria, you must NOT take any further action and leave this site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Isle of Man.
- It is important to note that the information on this website is not for use to residents of certain jurisdictions where such use would be restricted or prohibited by local laws. Accordingly, the information on this website does not constitute an offer to transact business in any jurisdiction where such an offer would be considered unlawful or cannot legally be made. For information specific to your jurisdiction, please contact your financial advisor.
- A subscription for Loan Notes is only suitable for sophisticated investors with specialist knowledge and experience in investing in such investments and who are capable of fully evaluating the risks involved in making such investments. Any individual intending to invest in any investment described on this website should consult his or her professional adviser and ensure that he or she fully understands all the risks associated with making such an investment and has sufficient financial resources to sustain any loss that may arise from it. If you do not meet these criteria, you must NOT take any further action and leave this site.
- A subscription for Loan Notes in Prospect Group Funding (IOM) Ltd is not a deposit and does not fall within the scope of any Banking Deposit Compensation Scheme and accordingly any loss of investment is not eligible for compensation under those schemes.
- The information and material on this website do not constitute investment, legal or tax advice.
Prospect Group Funding (IOM) Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it, including any text, graphics, advertisements, links or other items. Furthermore, neither Prospect Group Funding (IOM) Ltd nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or gives any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Prospect Group Funding (IOM) Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our site, make contact with other users on our site, link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way,
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms;
- Comments section; and
- Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (“Contribution”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
Prospect Group Funding (IOM) Ltd will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in the Isle of Man and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from a specific person or legal entity, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by the laws of the Isle of Man and you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Isle of Man.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by the laws of the Isle of Man and you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Isle of Man.
Last Updated: June 2020